Oracle EBS Application DBA
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a market leader in payment processing solutions, in the hiring of an experienced Oracle Database Administrator with expertise in Oracle eBusiness suite.
You will be working in a highly skilled and experienced DBA team working with leading edge technologies and complex engineering challenges.
You will be responsible for the maintenance, monitoring, systems wide tuning, disaster recover initiatives and projects surrounding the EBS application.
* At least 5 years working in an Oracle environment as a Database Administrator
* Experience with functionality and features of Oracle EBS
* Experience in installation, upgrading and cloning of Oracle EBS (preferably versions 12.1 and 12.2)
* Strong experience in Database Administration in at least Oracle 11g
* Good scripting knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL and Unix Shell Scripting
* You will have worked as an Oracle DBA in a Linux and/or Unix environment
* Good knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware and the likes of WebLogic, Forms and Reports, SOA Suite, Business Intelligence and Single Sign-On
* Good knowledge of load balancing and clustering
This is an integral and high visibility role in the company with excellent career prospects and the opportunity to work on projects leading to cutting edge solutions in a fast-moving industry.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.