Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Data Engineer for a leading North Dublin based client.
Reporting to the Data Analytics Manager, the Senior Data Engineer be part of an Agile scrum team who are responsible for the development and support of our client’s complex business / analytical solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will gain valuable experience working on medium to large-scale Data analytics projects with a focus on Cloud technologies.
The Senior Data Engineer will:
• Translate business needs to technical specifications
• Evaluate and improve existing Analytical solutions
• Help define application design by analysing requirements and architectural constraints
• Design and develop software in all layers (front-end, middle-tier and server side)
• Develop and execute test cases
• Analyse and recommend products that assist with development
• Troubleshoot, support and correct any post-deployment issues
• Develop and update technical documentation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Data Qualification
• A minimum of 5 Years’ Software Development (BI or Data Warehouse) experience
• Good Scala experience
• Solid understanding of database management systems
• Exposure to Cloud based analytical technologies would be an advantage
• Strong analytical skills
• Spark, Hadoop and/or AWS experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.