HPKonnect is delighted to be working with one of the world leaders in providing up to the minute news. They are searching for an experienced Senior iOS engineer who has the ability to eventually lead a small team. Working in conjunction with your counterparts in Canada you will service existing products for a plethora of prestigious newspaper and magazine clients as well as scope and develop new products for their continually growing client base.
You would be working on an award-winning digital platform across the full development life cycle with a world-class team using TDD methodology. Getting involved in peer design and code reviews and providing input into their technical roadmaps, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a truly global network.
They are the world's leader in published media distribution, delivering their service to over 100 countries on millions of computers, tablets and mobile devices daily. They are connected with some of the most famous worldwide media brands such as The New York Times, Cosmopolitan and the Irish Times.
They have brand new prestigious offices in central Dublin which is an extension of their already huge and successful digital team in Vancouver, Canada, and are looking to grow out a tech team here in Dublin.
The team is highly collaborative and you will interact equally with the Vancouver team as well as your Android and Windows counterparts in Dublin. You will be paid well and be given a plethora of benefits, including a pension scheme, private medical healthcare, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, and Life Assurance.
**Offering sponsorship visas for NON Eu candidates, these guys have a fast track agreement with the Irish immigration dept which will grant your visa in as little as 4 weeks.**
As Senior/Lead iOS Engineer you will:
- Design and develop code for mobile applications
- Deliver quality code by applying development practices, leveraging test driven development methodology and supporting test automation
- Participate and lead in peer design and code reviews
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability
- User feedback analysis
- Provide technical input into product roadmaps, negotiating compromises between business and technical constraints
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills –including the demonstrable future leadership skills
- Degree or above (or equivalent) qualification in Computer Science or a related subject
- At least 4/5 years’ commercial iOS development experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Objective C
- Experience of working with apps used by Millions of users
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple concurrent assignments
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.