What are we looking for?
As a key member of our Professional Services Team, you will be responsible for the successful delivery and implementation of our products and services. Your primary focus will be working on the blue team towards the successful deployment and implementation of eSentire’s Log Sentry and esLog+ service in multiple customer environments. You will be responsible for owning the deployment of the service for those customers and assisting them in maturing their security posture with regards to logging and threat detection. The Log Sentry and esLog+ services focuses on Aggregate event logging, alerting, query writing and the generation of dashboards, while providing informed interventions and compliance reporting. Option to work out of Cambridge, Ontario or Cork, Ireland.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years working on customer facing technical product deployment projects
- Experience with Log Management and/or SIEM technologies
- Experience with developing security and compliance use cases
- Familiarity with common security devices and vendors
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer relationship skills
- Solid understanding of security principles governing technical environments
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong aptitude for solving problems independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and with conflicting priorities.
You should have a general knowledge of:
- Windows Servers including Windows Event Log, Active Directory, domains, GPOs and permissions, etc.
- Linux Servers including general configuration, system logs, cron jobs, firewalls, tunnels, etc.
- Networking devices and hardware, configuration, and syslog management
- SQL – Postgres and SQLlite including knowledge of the SQL language and command line tools
- Scripting Languages including but not limited to Python, Perl and Bash
- The following certifications are desired but not mandatory: CISSP, GCIH, GSEC, GCIA, GCED, GCWN, GMON, GCDA or other equivalent
- Understanding of leading cyber security frameworks such as NIST, Mitre ATT&CK, ISO, SANS top 20
- Proficient in Cyber-threat Analysis, Security Risk Assessments, Security Policy application