Business Analyst – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of the most innovative firms in Ireland for 2018. Company ethos is based around continuously improving its service to clients and to the business internally
Our Client is a large Company based in the City Centre and its IT department supports 800 staff located in Dublin, Belfast, London and US.
Business Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate joining the Client Technology department to help drive the transformation of how professional services are delivered and maintained.
- Conduct workshops, meetings and presentations to determine business justification drivers and requirements.
- Provide gap analysis of captured requirements against existing in-house solutions.
- Manage stakeholder expectations in relation to project scope and timelines. Communicate regularly, updating on project status.
- Liaise with stakeholders, PMO and Client Technology team to prioritise project delivery in line with business requirements.
- Coordinate with internal business service teams and any 3rdparty suppliers to ensure requirements can be delivered in accordance with stakeholders needs. Propose remediation to address gaps.
- Thoroughly support all phases of the projects user acceptance testing cycle to ensure requirements have been delivered in line with the specific documentation.
- Design and issue user guides and training documentation required for each project.
- Proactively review existing business systems and suppliers against competitors in the market and to keep updated on best new developments in the technology space.
What you need:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a business analyst
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Excellent end to end project lifecycle experience
- Knowledge of testing solutions and ensuring they meet required expectations
- A thorough understanding of technology and IT systems
- Ability to manage several deliveries at once in an ever changing environment
What’s on offer:
- €50,000 - €70,000 – Dependant on Experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact James Doyle on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.