An industry-leading software automation company is currently recruiting for a strong Senior Test Engineer to join their team.
Your role will be to provide project progress to the Test Manager.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
• Work with Test Manager to implement Quality Plan.
• Understand and work to improve the SDLC for project
• Own the test script development and become SME in short time frame
• Work with several teams to test different aspects of the project
• Report issues correctly and contribute to project meetings
• Own defect management for your test areas.
• Adhere to all compliance requirements for the sector
Key Competencies/Skills Required:
• Understanding of banking and credit/debit cards sector
• Experience delivering to tight deadlines
• Experience working on migration projects
• A team player and good communicator
• Possess good investigation skills and be persistent
• Competent in understanding engineering specifications and product requirements
• Automation experience desirable
• Ability to learn quickly and attention to detail a must
Essential Criteria Required:
• A minimum of five years’ experience at senior test level.
• Very good spoken and written English
• Ability to deliver under tight deadlines
• Provide verifiable references
• A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company
• Options for career advancement
• Learning and development opportunities
• Flexible working environment
• Competitive salary and bonuses (permanent only)
For more information, please send your CV to jade.manickum(a)solasit.ie or call +353 01 244 9518.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 012449518)