realTime Recruitment is currently seeking a Senior Android Developer for a permanent role based in Limerick. The company in question are for on the look for a Senior Android Developer to plan and develop their business applications, software solutions and business technology.
Responsibilities as an Android Developer
• Experience within a lead role in software design, architecture, requirement analysis., investigation of new technologies and software development.
• Co-operating with the core development team and the product owner to outline and estimate business requirements.
• Work as a member of an agile team to get products established and finished with finest in class software development.
• Plan, figure and uphold high performance, reusable and reliable Java code.
• Certify the best possible performance quality and responsiveness of applications developed.
Qualifications and Requirements as a Senior Android Developer
• 10+ years’ experience in a development role, 4 years in an Android Role.
• Extensive understanding of agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
• General knowledge of Java and Android SDK, Android Studio and Android UI.
• Strong enterprise-class mobile application development experience.
• Must hold a degree or a master’s in computer science or a related technical field.
• knowledge of web technologies such as HTTP/S, JSON, FTP, SSH, SMTP, SOAP and REST.
This is a great opportunity to work with leading professionals within the I.T industry!
To discuss this Android Developer more, contact Ryan Branningan on 00353 1 652 0652 or email your CV to Ryan.brannigan@realTime.jobs.