Get on board with pioneers of fair financial services and more specifically peer to peer lending. You will be hands on Software Backend Engineer with primer focus to develop all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You’ll be responsible for managing part of the financial calculations, maintenance of core system, building an automated testing process and software. You are well accustomed to agile work methodology and be a proactive advocate of team’s continuous move towards agile.
An agile team based in London, UK, providing peer to peer lending platform with focus on brand experience, innovative technologies, data science, team culture and growing business recognized as well by Deloitte Tech Fast 50 company.
Transparent - fair - honest - agile - vibrant - team - growth
- Integration of user-facing elements developed with a combination of server-side logic (Full-stack)
- Building modules and extension for different frameworks and platforms
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of automated testing frameworks and test cases
- Mentoring co-workers and drive the testing process
- Excellent level in programming with 2 or more OOP languages like Java, and/or PHP, and/or Ruby, and/or .NET
- Excellent level and skills writing technical documentation for internal and external audiences
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and integration of multiple data sources/databases into one system (Mysql and Postgres and/or Oracle)
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit test
- Outputting data in different formats like XML or JSON
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
Nice to have:
- Experience working with CMS(s) and e-commerce frameworks
- Proficient knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web services)
- A friendly, vibrant working culture and people who are always keen to help each other
- A place for you to grow and develope
- Bonus schema
- Generous pension scheme, life and health insurance
- Great opportunity to work with one of the rising stars in FinTech
- Training/Conference budget
- Ability to work from home when needed
- Monthly Socials and monthly breakfast
- Pick your laptop of preference
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.