IT SECURITY ANALYST
My client based in Kerry requires an IT Security Analyst to join their team on a contract basis. You will be responsible for several security activities including penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and maintaining security documentation.
* Ensure tasks are completed within timeframes including daily reviews of security systems and events
* Ensure all compliance and security policy documentation
* Engage with internal and external clients on security related issues
* Keep IDS systems up to date accurately
* Respond to security events and work with the incident response team to rectify issues
* Third Level Degree in computer science or equivalent
* 3+ years experience of programming, analysis or networking technology or 4+ years of programming, systems or network experience
* Security related certification e.g. Security+ CEH, OSCP, GIAC
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to follow strict legal processes
If this is something you are interested in and you would like to find out more, please apply below with an updated CV
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.