Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technology Manager for a leading financial services company based in Dublin city centre.
The Technology Manager will manage the IT Solutions Team who are responsible for the development and support of a number of business-critical applications that are core to our client’s operational, strategic and regulatory agenda.
The Technology Manager will:
• Manage the build out of a specialised team to support the Finance and Treasury application portfolio to insure coverage over key areas
• Participate in defining the strategic direction of the Financial & Treasury (F&T) application suite in conjunction with business users
• Identify propose and implement solutions which will reduce manual intervention in day to day F&T reporting activities
• Align the Finance and Treasury in-scope IT systems to the appropriate IT Policies, procedures and standards of operation
• Manage the support schedule for the F&T environment
• Actively contribute to the IT Solutions and CTO function strategic agenda
• Involve others in problem-solving and decision-making process, while providing leadership and making decisions when required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Application Development Project Management experience
• Track record in delivering complex IT projects across multiple teams and vendors
• Experience of delivering projects using both Waterfall & Agile methodologies and a combination of both
• PM Certification
• Financial Services experience
• Ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.