We are actively looking for a .Net Contractor who will be based in Cork. Offering competitive daily rates and the contract is very likely to extend much further!! Below is an outline of the .Net Contract for you to look over. You will be exposed to and working with all the latest Microsoft .Net technologies. If you are interested please send you CV via link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
Responsibilities of the .Net Contractor
• Requirements Analysis & Application Design
• Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
• Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation
• Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims pricing and payment, provider networks and group/member structures
• Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies
• Mentoring other developers within a project team & Peer code review
• Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high quality outputs
• Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation
• Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
• At least 4+ years commercial development experience in C# and ASP.Net
• Experience working on web applications using Angular and Bootstrap
• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
• Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
• Exposure to .Net 4.5 and MVC 4
• Knowledge of Restful and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2008/2012.
• Commercial development experience with SOA and related technologies
• Experience with using MQ
• Awareness of code management solutions such as Team Foundation Server and Git.
• Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries eg. RhinoMocks, Moq, MsTest, NUnit, Qunit etc
• Software development using Agile methodologies
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)