Java Scrum Master - Galway - 65 - 80k
My client is an international software house with offices in Galway. The company has enjoyed a lot of success in 2018 and has an award winning software team.
The wish to add a Scrum Master to the team due to growth and expansion.
- Facilitates the team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible for removing the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arranges daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Helps product owner to keep the product backlog in good shape and prepare for the next sprint.
- Responsible for conducting retrospective meetings.
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
- Acts as safeguard for the team.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he/she can explain other methodologies to motivate the team.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand team needs.
- Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
Candidates should have work rights in Ireland (either EEA citizen or Stamp 4 holders)
To here more about the role please get in touch on T: 0861452376 or email directly to David@nextsteprecruitment.info