Senior Data Scientist - Performance Analytics [Digital & Marketing]
IT Search have been engaged by a global marketing leading education group with extensive ambitious growth plans- to appoint an analytics lead who'll drive performance and digital analytics (predictive) - to ensure spend of marketing budget on advertising is accurate & delivers optimal ROI.
- You'll report to the CMO, driving critical analyses across this group's online assets - and informing marketing spend as as result through meaningful insight generation.
- Develop insights from digital and performance marketing orientated data
- Own the master analytics system (Google)
- Drive AB and multi variate testing
To succeed you'll likely have:
- Agency or in house experience in performance marketing
- Hands on data analysis skills (quant background)
- Experience in Google Big Data Suite e.g. Google Studio
- Keen visualisation skills (data mapping etc.)
- Social Media / Mixed Media Marketing Analysis expertise [Paid search, display, social channels / affiliate marketing channels)
EXCELLENT REWARD (BONUS & EQUITY) & PROGRESSION ON OFFER AS WELL AS A STRONG BASE + BONUS.
Contact: Adrian Clarke | Head of Analytics Recruitment
Specialist in Data Technology, Data Analytics, Blockchain, Data Engineering, Data Insights & Data Innovation.
If above might be of interest, please contact Adrian Clarke on
Ph.: 01 5079283 / 087 1146347 or
E.: firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat in strictest confidence