My client is trusted around the world for developing innovative technology and solutions which allows there customers to take control and grow a profitable business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop solutions from a system specification according to our agreed development standards. The solution must be fully tested and documented.
• Ensure that all support incidents that are assigned to you are diagnosed, resolved or escalated to the appropriate person according to the service level agreement.
• Responsible for supporting new customer installations. That is checking the integrity of the test data, checking customers hardware platform, prepare, test and perform the installation.
• Prepare and present training on new developments to the support team.
• Occasionally you might be asked to travel to a customer’s site to carry out an installation or software upgrade.
• .NET Framework, C#
• NET, MVC, Web API, Webforms,
• SQL Server (2012+) , T-SQL, Stored Procedures
• Source version control (Git)
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• SOLID design principles, OOP
• Degree in Computer Science or similar
• Agile Methodology
• Other Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL)
• Knowledge of Windows operating Systems
• JIRA (other similar ticketing system)
• jQuery, Angular, AngularJS, SASS / LESS would be desirable
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)