We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, headquartered in Dublin. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience of coding in Go, Python or similar on Linux platforms
- Experience of working with Kubernetes and Docker
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Version Control-such as GIT, CVS, Clearcase
- Argo workflows
- Build processes
- Exposure to OpenStack
- Experience of working with virtualization technologies
- Familiarity with micro-services
- Experience of working in an agile environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Great location in the heart of Dublin city centre
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.