An Opportunity for the right person, to join a dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of growth.
Through a mobile-first platform, they provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
- Very much like a start-up. An unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business
- Freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- Open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- A social bunch. Celebrate milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
You will have unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how it works. Part of your role will be spent on writing high-quality, highly testable code and contributing to the Android technical architecture and vision as the product grows and expands. Mentoring less experienced engineers will also be an important part of your role. You’ll work daily on implementing and maintaining good technical practices and development methods.
You will work in a pair-programming, multi-threaded, TDD and agile environment. You’ll contribute to designing and ensure the feasibility of proposed solutions and collaborate daily with the UI automation team to help them increase the UI test coverage and reduce the reliance on manual testing.
- Good experience with Java and with the Android SDK
- Knowledge in recent Android SDKs
- Experience with Dagger2 (or similar)
- Keen eye for Android UI design
- Experience integrating with third party RESTful APIs, and similar
- Previous experience writing and maintaining Unit tests
- Working knowledge of software design patterns
- A good understanding of the ADL
- Experience building complex Android apps
- Been involved with code review
- Familiarity working with version control tools such as GIT
- Mentoring less experienced developers
- Excellent communication skills
- TDD background
- UI Testing
- Comfortable in Agile environment
- Technical degree
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.