Information Security Officer - Dublin €60-85,000 DOE with benefits
A leading energy company based in Dublin are currently seeking to add to their team by hiring a permanent Information Security Officer. The client has been recently involved in a period of growth hiring across all departments and teams.
You will responsible for the day to day security monitoring and reporting on all aspects of Information/Cyber Security.
You will be involved in the strategic delivery of the Security function, working alongside the Head of IT and Group Information Security Officer. Leadership qualities are key in this role as you will be driving Security best practices through out the company.
Along with the above you will be managing the pen testing, audits and assessing the Security Providers.
Information Security Officer Requirements:
* Minimum of 2 years working in an Information Security role such as security engineer, ISO or infrastructure
* Experience in operational Security
* Experience in building Security Solutions and maintain the systems
* Relevant professional certifications - CISA, CISM, CISSP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNP
* Experience with IPS/IDS, Firewalls, Log Management, Networking
* An in depth knowledge of the Security landscape and the ability to incorporate new tech and strategies to the business.
* Background in compliance, audit and security risk
* Preference to have a degree in computer science or similar
* Strong understanding of controls such as ITIL & COBIT
* Understanding of financial services and relevant security industry regulations is a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person that is really looking to develop their career in the world of IT Security with a leader in the Irish community.
For more information on the Information Security Officer role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Key Words - Ireland, Security, ISO, GRC, CISA, CISM, CISSP, Data Protection, IAM, ITIL, COBIT, Pen Testing, Audit, Compliance, Risk, Governance
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.