Solutions Analyst (SuperUser)
In the day to day operations, you will implement, configure and customize a global cloud-based supply chain & transport orchestration solution for various internal and external customers. You will be working very closely together with the development team located in the Netherlands and serve as the technical bridge between IT and business. You will coordinate software releases, work on the development roadmap and prepare solutions together with and for the customers. You will work closely together with other IT experts configuring systems and are ready to dive into some XML files and work on some Java when needed. You will translate customer’s processes and requests into functional and technical requirements.
• Work with a global cloud-based control tower solution
• Deploy, configure, customize and coordinate releases of the solution across the organization
• Work closely together with the development team and prepare the project roadmap
• Work with customers and create requirement documents
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience working with transport and/or inventory management systems (TMS, IMS, WMS)
• A relevant degree in business, computer science or similar
• A solid understanding of logistics or supply chain processes
• Previous experience implementing or developing TMS/IMS/WMS solutions in large organizations
• Excellent English communication skills in order to work together with global stakeholders
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!