Business Analyst – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a Global Technology Company located in Dublin.
Business Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside business owners, product teams, product vendors, other applications owners, and external and internal customers to identify requirements and deliver within proposed timelines.
- Working on Open Banking initiatives such as PSD2 and CMA
- Good understanding of RTS requirements
- Responsible for leading High-Level Business & Project Review Meetings for Payments and Accounts Systems to enable functionality
What you need:
- Understanding of Application Programming Interface in Financial services context.
- Working knowledge of Open Banking Specifications Standards is an advantage
- Review test strategy & test specifications, assist in functional testing and provide UAT/BAT support
- High level of understanding around the Global Payments Landscape, associated instruments (Direct Debits/Direct Credits) and key players for both Retail & Wholesale payments
- Good understanding of the banking domain, applicable Payments regulatory environment (PSDII, SEPA Rule Book Changes etc.)
- Agile Methodology experience
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.