Global Process Owner
The person who fills this role will be the GPO through governance of strategy, processes and technology as well as oversight of the performance of this key global process.
• Based on roadmap, own and drive implementation of global strategy enabled by principles, people, processes and technology.
• Own evolution of global strategy in accordance with changing business needs and external requirements and environment.
• Monitor execution of strategy and performance of global processes by local and/ or regional teams via metrics and controls. Provide periodic updates to GBS leadership.
• Act as system owner for any relevant technologies (approve system changes in accordance with strategy and implementation plans).
• Manage relationship(s) with any relevant global third-party technology or service provider(s).
• Working with Corporate Affairs, identify opportunities and provide input into the appropriate influence of external groups (legislative bodies, governmental agencies, trade associations, etc.)
• Be an SME on Transparency data
• Maintain periodic check-ins with global account managers to understand potentially changing internal business practices which could put at risk ability to meet reporting obligations.
Skills, Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years’ experience in transparency reporting
• Demonstrated leadership and ability to influence peers, management, and business partners
• Understanding of IT, data management, and project management principles
• Experience working with global business partners
• High degree of comfort working with IT partners and in a technical environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!