Senior PHP Developer – South Dublin
My client, a very well established firm in the area of Telecoms has a requirement for a Senior PHP Developer to join their existing team, focusing on developing and designing new systems and upgrading legacy programs.
This role will also have an aspect of proposing solutions as well as executing same alongside the database development team.
Candidates should have:
· At least four years of hands on post grad PHP development experience
· Various framework knowledge, Laravel, Symfony, Codeignitor etc.
· RDBMS including MySQL plus any JS Libraries most advantageous
· Specifically Jquery, but Angular, React also will be utilised
· Scrum Development experience and working to sprints
· Additional VOIP and SIP knowledge a bonus but not a must have
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.