Fantastic opportunity in the beautiful West of Ireland for an IT Systems Analyst!
The IT Systems Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the IT systems and server platforms together with providing support for cloud hosted enterprise applications. IT security will form a key part of responsibility also. The role will also require project design and implementation work to support the deployment of new technologies to the business. The successful candidate will have a keen interest and knowledge in emerging IT technologies. This role will require shift support therefore flexibility is required.
* Ensure IT process and standards are monitored, maintained, and documented.
* Work as part of the IT team to resolve issues across the organisation
* Ensure the day to day delivery of the organisation's IT system is maintained.
* Work with key stakeholders in translating business requirements into IT functionality
* Help plan, execute, and deliver exciting IT related projects as part of the overall strategy plan.
* A Degree or Diploma in Computing or a related discipline within the IT field is essential
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar environment.
* Exposure to Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Windows Server, VMWare, Office365
* Comfortable with networking and storage
* ITIL certified or in progress highly beneficial
Not ready to apply just yet? Call or email Emma on 0867838584 or for more information!!