IS Security Architect - Dublin
My client one of Ireland's leading energy providers is currently looking for an Security Architect to join the company and focus their efforts on existing security standards and that the implementation of new policies are followed. A senior appointment that requires the ability to engage with all management, staff and clients effectively and professionally.
Expert knowledge of information security and policies is a must and with this fantastic opportunity you will be given the chance to shape and influence the security strategies across the national infrastructure.
Competitive Salary and Benefits package included.
* Head the development of the security strategy and policy for the business.
* Assess the security needs of all new security requirements.
* Manage all security risks, anticipating and identifying all issues prior to escalation.
* Manage all internal and external governance and compliance aligning all EU policies and regulations.
* Strong focus on developing customer relationships
Key Skills you will require:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar.
* Minimum of 6 years working experience within Information Security.
* Deep understanding of network design, infrastructure and architecture.
* Strong risk assessment background with the ability to deliver results.
* Previous experience working in the public sector, telecoms, finance, energy & utilities.
* Report writing which will be present to executive board of directors.
Set yourself apart with:
* MSc in computer science/forensics.
* CISSP or CISM professional certifications.
* Experience developing security management and compliance programs in line with ISO27K
* Experience within the utilities industry or management services.
How to apply: Please apply submit a recent CV or call John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.