UX Designer – Contract, Dublin city centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading commercial banks!
- Primary and Secondary User research
- Usability Testing
- UI Wireframing
- UX/UI Design
- Requirements gathering
- User-centric web designs for all screen sizes
- Working in an agile environment
What you need:
- 5+ years UX Design experience
- Proven track record of the end to end design process.
- Understanding of security implications UX design
- Experience conducting user research to drive UX improvements
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Aisling Drohan on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.