eCommerce / Digital Product Owner
Our client is a global software R&D firm with clients based in 42+ countries, headquartered in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 and are seeking an eCommerce Digital Software Product Owner for their enterprise software applications used by a global medical customer base, implementing and applying the principles and practices of software product management with a passion for customer experience and product development.
Job Reference: BBBH 14716
* Conduct requirements and analysis activities with local and overseas senior stakeholders and market experts to identify new product features and regional requirements for all online channels
* Research emerging eCommerce / eTailing trends / innovations
* Develop and prioritise product backlog
* Develop user stories to convey to the Scrum Team.
* Work with Product Management and Development Teams across the full project lifecycle from design to implementation and go-live.
* Attend Scrum ceremonies.
* Contribute to pre-sales requirements analysis running customer workshops worldwide
* Relevant Degree / Masters in IT / Computer Science
* CSPO certification desirable
* Proven track record in e-commerce/web development/digital marketing and innovation in software feature design across all channels (mobile, tablet, desktop)
* Minimum 2+ years of Agile Business Analysis experience delivering successful commercial software products.
* Innovation in the software feature and UI/UX design
* Excellent business and technical analytical skills are essential
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a global team.
* Fluency in verbal and written English. An additional language would be an asset
* Pension; up to 5%.
* Life assurance x 4 salary.
* Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
* Employee share scheme.
Note: Some travel, typically 1 week per quarter, to client sites / global software development teams is a requirement in this role.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: quoting Job Reference: BBBH 14716 or Phone: +353 1 6694040.
software product management, ecommerce, digital marketing, Scrum, Agile, Epics, User Stories, requirements analysis, product roadmap, online marketing, online retail, user requirements, UI UX, User interface design, User experience