A cybersecurity provider is looking to hire an enthusiastic Data / ML Analyst to join their engineering team. The successful Data Analyst will work closely with the security researcher and the java development team. You will be to develop machine learning algorithms for the predictive association of relationships between cybersecurity vulnerabilities and mitigations.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for developing data models through analysis and correlation of data from a wide variety of relevant cybersecurity vulnerability and threat source data sets (indications and warnings).
This is an exciting opportunity to take up a key Data Analyst role within an Award-winning developing software solution for the Fortune 500 MedTech industry.
The company has created an expert cybersecurity risk management compliance solution, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for identifying and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across connected medical device product portfolios.
Requirements for the Data Analyst role:
• Have at least 3 years’ experience working as a data analyst.
• Honours Degree in Computer Science/Data Analytics/Mathematics
• Experience of collecting and interpreting large amounts of data from a number of sources
• Strong knowledge of machine learning algorithms such as clustering, k-means etc.
• Experience of analysing data for patterns, trends and anomalies
• Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing and Predictive Analytics
• Reporting data analysis results back to the software engineering team
• Working alongside the software engineering team and management team to improve algorithms, data collection and analysis processes both within the business and within the product.
• Experience of cloud-based data mining, preferably using Microsoft Azure tools.
• Reporting using data visualization software, with strong presentation skills.
• Monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
• Knowledge of cybersecurity vulnerabilities and mitigations would be a distinct advantage but not necessary
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)