An award-winning digital transformation company is looking to hire a Senior Digital Project Manager to join their expanding team in the Dublin Office. The Senior Digital Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of various digital projects.
They expect you to be a tech-savvy with an in-depth understanding of digital technologies. You should be very organised with good attention to detail and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital Project Manager, you should also have good communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal teams and customers alike. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver projects within quality, time and budget requirements.
Responsibilities of the Senior Digital Project Manager:
• Provide end-to-end project management.
• Manage day-to-day aspects of projects, scope and budget.
• Develop detailed project plans, tasks scheduling and resource management.
• Project requirements gathering, develop specification documentation, workshop facilitation.
• Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement projects.
• Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
• Track and report team hours on a weekly basis.
• Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
• Resolve and/or escalate potential issues in a timely fashion.
• Co-ordinate multiple projects.
• Use Project Management software such as MS Project.
Requirements for the Senior Digital Project Manager role:
• Degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field.
• Demonstrated experience as a Digital Project Manager managing cross functional teams and projects.
• Strong communication skills and be dynamic, flexible to evolving responsibilities, quality oriented, able to take initiatives and collaborate closely with others.
• Ability to use Project Management software such as MS Project.
• Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS/JS.
• An understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)