Reporting into the Support Manager, you will be an all-rounder, primarily desktop based with a knowledge of PC builds, server builds, networking, Turret & PABX/VOIP phone systems, DR Site and general systems. First, Second and Third Level support is required although most Third Level is escalated.
Working as a support representative for the Dublin Office, supporting sales traders, settlements, finance and admin, this role requires an experienced self starter who is capable of working well under pressure when required.
The IT department is responsible for managing the hardware, software and communication systems, as well as the timely and effective delivery of technology solutions.
* Assist in the delivery and maintenance of IT facilities and technical infrastructure to support clients and applications
* Provide service in accordance with established standards while minimising operational risk
* Provide the level of systems and operational availability that meets or exceeds established service levels
* Provide timely problem determination, notification, resolution and escalation
* Interact with customers as appropriate in order to provide quality service and solutions consistent with project objectives and client requirements
* Ensure standards, policies and procedures are in place, compliant to the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP), to restore IT based systems in the event of a significant service disruption and/or disaster
* Develop expertise in IT Services, applications and infrastructure
* Act as a reference resource on technology, trends, and processes related to your area
* Develop proficient knowledge of analytical tools and techniques
* Previous desktop support experience
* Windows Server
* Active Directory
* Office 365
* Disaster Recovery
* PC Hardware