Field Engineer – Field based Network and Wireless role
You will be working with Level 3 engineers and technical consultants to implement network projects including field-based and lab-based assignments.
- 60% field based Nationwide coverage
- 20% lab based Dublin head office
- 20% Post-Sales Support
- Support for professional qualifications
- Delivering networking and wireless swap outs throughout Ireland, this includes installs and configuration.
- You will provide hardware testing, support, project and installation services to our nationwide clients.
- You will work within designated Service Level Agreements and time frames, ensuring customer satisfaction is at the forefront of all commitments.
- On-site Installation work working with Escalation Engineers in order to deliver 1st time installations by following work method detail and H&S guidelines as provided.
- Assist and/or lead the pre-staging of equipment to be installed on customer sites as part of projects or installs.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of two years’ experience in IT Networking or related areas, to include: Field Engineer, Support Engineer, Wireless Engineer etc
- Experience with any of the Networking technologies; experience or knowledge of Juniper or Aruba is a definite advantage
- Passionate about networking and all related areas
- Willing to certify in network specialisms
- Able to handle stress, pressure and to think on your feet
- Excellent interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role