Our client based in Sligo require a IT Systems Specialist (Business Technology Solutions) for a fixed contract role.
The successful candidate will manage and implement projects that affect the manufacturing infrastructure, plant systems, security, workstations, support and IT standards.
• IT manufacturing infrastructure projects.
• Comply with the IT road map.
• Comply with all corporate policies.
• Manage relevant project budgets and instill a culture of Continuous Improvement.
• Liaise with IT Contractors/Consultants and ensure compliance with contractor management site polices.
• Support of manufacturing and laboratory.
• Training of employees on relevant applications.
• Quality Systems Support
• Validation / Qualification of hardware and software (PQ, IQ, and OQ).
• Creation of all local IT documents (SOP’s, JIS, Data process maps, SIQ’s)
• Participation in cross functional teams and initiatives across the site.
• Data Backup Review
• Audit Support
• Minimum 2yrs experince in relevant IT/Manufacturing system role
• Experince in operating in highly regulated environment
• IT Manufacturing System Support (Essential)
• Manufacturing Execution Systems Administration (Desirable)
• Data Analytics (Desirable)
• ITIL (Desirable)
• GAMP (Desirable)
• Project Management (Desirable)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com.
Follow us on LinkedInand connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.