Senior Application Support Engineer
* Our client is a multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world's top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Irish offices based in Dublin 15, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
* They require a Senior Application Support Engineer with at least 3 years application support with business applications (CRM, ERP type systems) coupled with strong data skills (ETL - Extract Transact and Load). This permanent role will see the successful candidate working as a Senior Application Support Engineers in the company's operations team.
What will a Senior Application Support Engineer do?
* Providing technical support to the company's installed customer base.
* Installing software into customer's sites.
* Oversee the training of customers.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* Degree/diploma/ MA in IT / Computers or equivalent.
* Previous experience in application support in similar type systems (CRM, ERP etc)
* Strong data skills (SQL and ETL)
* Perfect fluency in English
* Ability to acquire new technical information quickly
* 4 weeks' holidays per annum.
* Light lunch daily - free canteen.
* Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
* After six months of employment:
* Pension; up to 5%.
* Life assurance x 4 salary.
* Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
* Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.