• Help expand and maintain new selenium framework.
• Contribute to the creation of functional and regression test suites
• Analyse test results, record test activities and track defects.
• Clearly articulate and communicate project status.
• Manage priorities and set expectation when faced with multiple demanding tasks.
• Assist with all hands manual testing when required
• 1-2 years’ experience in using test automation tools for test execution against a web application such as, HP UFT (QTP) or Selenium.
• Experience in C# programming desirable.
• Proficient in testing techniques.
• Have a strong knowledge on all phases of testing.
• Previous coding experience would be advantageous
• Ability to use initiative and willing to generate ideas to continuously refine testing processes to improve quality.
• Experience with continuous integration tools
• BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
• ISTQB Certification is advantageous
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.