Senior Full-Stack Developer – opportunity to become CTO
A digital health company based in Dublin is recruiting a Senior Full-Stack Developer that is seeking to advance in their career and become a Chief Technology Officer. The company works with several hospitals, and have patients using their mobile app throughout the world. They currently use languages such as Python (Django Framework), Swift, and Java.
The successful Senior Full-Stack Developer will be responsible for technical direction of the company and growth of the engineering team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Full-Stack Developer:
• Lead and mentor a development team in the technical direction of our products
• Make architectural decisions that will help us scale our products
• Provide input on technical design and product features
• Work with third-party data partners
• Optimise API integrations and current/future databases
• Understand and implement security/data protection procedures
• Work cross-functionally with an agile team of developers, UX/UI designers, and QA testers.
Requirements for the Senior Full-Stack Developer role:
• Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field
• Previous experience working in a senior
• Experienced working in an agile team environment and associated development tools (e.g., JIRA, GitHub, PyUnit, etc.)
• 5+ years of experience in full-stack software development
• Experience building complex software products from concept to production
• Experience working with very large data-sets and understanding how to evolve, optimise and scale architectures
• Experienced in developing tools to visualise data in web and mobile applications
• Experienced or desire to use deep learning, using AI/ML to unlock insights into large data-sets to alert healthcare workers and patients about issues detected
• Experienced in data governance and data security
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Previous experience developing software for use in healthcare and use of health APIs such as HL7 FHIR is an advantage.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)