One of the largest communication technology companies in the world based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a Graphic Designer to join their UX Team. The successful Graphic designer will design web, print and other materials with great visual impact and be responsible for a range of design tasks that fall outside product design and UI work.
Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
• Work through a design process to create branded web, print, presentation and other design products.
• Adhere to corporate style guides on type, colour schemes, and other brand elements.
• Work as part of a team with designers and business stakeholders including members of the Marketing team and Product Management team.
Requirements for the Graphic Designer role:
• 1 - 3 years of commercial experience in a graphic design role.
• A proven track of producing identity design, print, web and other materials in a commercial environment.
• Excellent skills in layout, visual hierarchy and typography.
• Knowledge of industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
Desirable from the Graphic Designer:
• The ability to layout pages in CSS.
• An ability to produce original illustrations.
• 12% bonus
• 8% matched pension
• Full Health Care VHI – Gold Level top package
• 26 days holidays
• €8000 education allowance uncapped annually
• Life Assurance x4 annual salary
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)