Aspira are currently seeking a Senior Senior SharePoint Developer to work as part of our project team in Abu Dhabi.
The contract period will initially be 6 months, with a view to extend for a further 6. This is a pivotal role within the team and might then be offered on a permanent basis.
Design, develop and maintain scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions to support intranet production, staging and development environments.
- 9 years full lifecycle SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services architecture, implementation, upgrade, migration and deployment experience including creating custom web parts in SharePoint 2013/2016
- Strong Ex
- ASP.NET 4.5 or higher,
- SQL server 2012 or above
- SP Designer,
- Experience of working with the SharePoint App model (provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted).
- Experience with SSRS & reporting services like Power apps & power BI.
- Experience in SharePoint BI
- Experience in OOB and Custom Web parts.
- Slight experience in PSI
- Experience SharePoint designer/ Infopath/ Ninetex workflow products
- SharePoint 2013 / 2016 Administration, AD configuration, Installation.
- Good understanding of SharePoint 2013 features i.e. multi language variation sites, taxonomy and design packages, Deep understanding of SharePoint 2013 Search, Display templates, Master Page and Page Layouts
- Knowledge of SharePoint’s backend Central System Administration Environment.
- Physical topologies and services architecture
Abu Dhabi itself has a very high standard of tax-free living, as an Aspira team member we will provide you with very high standard accommodation (with housekeeper) with views over the Persian Gulf. Flights to and from Abu Dhabi are provided plus extra flights during your contract. This is an amazing opportunity to experience the unique culture of Abu Dhabi, the city of contrasts where old meets new. Being a central hub you can visit neighbouring Countries, which would normally mean taking a long haul flight. Plus it is within easy reach to explore nearby Dubai and the other 5 emirates.
For a confidential discussion please contact Rachael Milne, HR Project Manager on +44 7771 048 480 or email Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org