Our Client is a global leader in cross-platform solutions, makes it simple for customers to use and access the applications and files they need on any device or operating system.
They are looking for a Web Developer to be based in sunny Malta. (Relocation Package offered).
Web Developer responsible for RAS web components which vary from a full Remote access web client, reporting engine, and various administration portals.
Design overall architecture of the web application and ensure maximum performance and stability.
· Design of the overall architecture of the web components
· Implementation of APIs and services to be used by web applications
· Code optimization with focus on performance and scalability
· Awareness of security and data protection
· Be able to work both on the front-end and back-end aspects of the application
· Create new reports and managing databases
· Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms ranging from different mobile platforms to desktops
· Good understanding HTML5, CSS
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Data migration, transformation, and scripting
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Knowledge of Node.js
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
· Proficient understanding of tracking and project management tools (Jira/BitBucket/Confluence)
· University degree or equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Package
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Fitness compensation
- Health&dental insurance
- Free Parking
- Interesting challenges and opportunities
- Pleasant work environment with a dynamic team