Java Software Architect
A software development company is looking for a Java Software Architect to drive the cloud platform for new SaaS products. You will work closely with product manager on high levels of designs to establish micro-services architectural patterns for software design and development.
The company offers a mixture of enterprise consulting and software development. The benefits include: pension contribution, health insurance, life insurance & income protection, bonus and flexible working conditions.
Main responsibilities for the Java Software Architect role:
• Understand business goals and translate those into an appropriate technical solution.
• Develop scalable cloud microservices.
• Support project teams in the adoption of microservices and shared software assets.
• Feel comfortable in getting involved at a hands-on level designing and writing code.
• Identify functional issues and take ownership of issue resolution.
• Mentor and guide junior developers in the team.
• Ensure high availability and provide application support to enable 24×7 monitoring.
Required skills and experience from the Java Software Architect:
• Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Minimum 6 years of experience with developing Java (preferably with spring).
• Minimum 2 years hands on experience with microservices architecture.
• Experienced on ApiGateWay and API Registry solutions.
• Skilled on Document based databases (Mongo or Hadoop).
• Minimum 5 years of experience in software development of large-scale enterprise systems, Cloud/SaaS applications using modern technologies.
• Hands on experience in the deployment of scalable and highly available systems built on a micro-services architecture to on-premise and/or cloud environments.
The successful Java Software Architect should:
• Be able to travel abroad.
• Be equally passionate about driving quality and performance in high volume, scale-out production level environments.
• Have a good understanding and can articulate what is required to architect, integrate and optimize what is required to build quality cloud-native infrastructure, applications and workloads.
• Able to take what you have learned in your performance tests and make recommendations for optimizing quality.
• Able to capture your ideas and implementations with well-written documentation.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)