Oracle Application DBA, Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Financial Companies.
Oracle DBA Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working within a global DBA team. This is a growing team & an excellent chance to enhance your career.
- EBS application patching, cloning and other typical application management activities.
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Identify and resolve database issues
- Monitoring, SQL & PL/SQL system wide performance tuning,
- User/schema management, RMAN backup and recovery of Oracle databases and disaster recovery.
- Responsible for database monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, high-availability strategies in a 24x7 Production environment.
What you need:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar DBA role
- Oracle eBusiness installation, upgrades and cloning experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of database administration (design, installation and troubleshooting) of Oracle 11g and 12c databases on Linux and Solaris platforms.
- Experience of creating, upgrading and patching Oracle EBS environments on Linux and Solaris.
- Good knowledge of Oracle RAC and Data Guard tools.
Exposure to Oracle's Fusion Middleware technology:
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g.
- Oracle Forms and Reports 11g.
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g.
- Oracle Single Sign-on.
What’s on offer:
- Salary of €70,000 and Benefits Package
Competitive package including:
- 23 days annual leave per annum
- Bonus scheme
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life Assurance
- Sickness benefit
- Educational assistance
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.