A company that provides their clients with Tracking Technological services developed to be productive in smartphones is looking for a iOS Architect. They have several active projects for an extensive quantity of mobile products and use the most updated version of cutting edge technologies including Swift.
You will work with the delivery teams implementing core components also mentoring the junior and medium developers as a coach of the team`s talents. They are looking for iOS Architects who work focused on the client`s satisfaction and leadership skills are highly appreciated and considered for this position.
The office is in Dublin 18 – Sandyford and they offer a great benefits package including pension, healthcare and bonus.
To apply for the iOS Architect role send your CV to Ryan or call John on 01 2449531 for more info.
The requirements for the iOS Architect role are:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or related;
- 5 Years of Experience as a app developer including 1 Year specifically as an iOS Developer;
- Experience with SOA, DDD and REST;
- Experience with Scrum, Kanbam, Lean or XP;
- Great Previous Experience with Swift, Java and Objective-C;
- Experience with Continuous Delivery, Automation and Continuous Integration;
- Experience with scaling applications (large scale).
You as a Technical Project Manager:
- Leadership on SDLC projects;
- Architect solutions, maintain and develop mobile app technologies;
- Will get in constant contact with the stakeholders and the product team developing technical designed solutions;
- Deliver technical design reviews;
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)