Client Services Manager - Dublin
Digital Planet is Ireland's leading Cloud Services Provider, providing flexible, secure and highly available systems to a wide range of Irish and international clients. Digital Planet is seeking a Client Services Manager to join our growing team based in South Dublin.
The Client Services Manager will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the services we deliver to clients. This role will be based in our head office in Cherrywood Dublin but will involve regular travel to locations in the greater Dublin area and infrequent travel throughout Ireland and the UK.
Tasks will involve:
* Customer Satisfaction Agent
* Regular interaction with customers to monitor satisfaction with services
* Carry out quarterly and annual service reviews
* Identify issues, risks and opportunities for improvement
* Promote solutions (Digital Planet's or otherwise) to solve customer pain points
* Co-ordinate and maintain client retention efforts
* Monitoring, analysing and reporting on the quality of services being delivered to clients
* Monitoring, analysing and reporting on service level agreements
* Responsibility for the new on-boarding process, ensuring it is industry leading
* Act as a Technical Account Manager for a small number of customers that do not have a dedicated TAM, to help clients achieve their technology goals. Be a technical advocate for the customer in our organisation
* Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realising the greatest possible value from Digital Planet
* Interact with clients throughout the client lifecycle including presales, on-boarding, service delivery and off-boarding to ensure they achieve the highest levels of customer experience
* Drive cross-team collaboration to ensure customer problems are solved
* Lead communication and quality standards in all customer engagements
* An organised approach to customer engagements
* Experience creating and delivering presentations to large groups
* A technical background with basic knowledge of enterprise cloud services
* Ability to take ownership of issues, delegate appropriately and follow through to resolution
* Full clean driving license
Skills & Experience
* Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* At least two years' experience working in a senior client facing role such as a technical account, client services or service delivery
* Experience working in a technical role such as an IT Engineer or Sys Admin an advantage
* Technical qualification such as VMware VCP, Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCNA would be beneficial.
* ITIL experience and certification
* Related 3rd level qualification or industry experience
* 5+ years business experience with the ability to handle complex projects
* Must possess a high level of professionalism
* Mobile phone
* Training and development
* Health insurance
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Brian Coss ( +353 1526 7738 or brian dot coss at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.