Data Analyst – Financial Services Consulting
Our client is a leading provider of consultancy services to global Tier 1 financial services institutions. As part of the continued growth of their Dublin operations the business is seeking to add a number of Data Analysts to the team. You will be responsible for helping clients to interpret and unlock the value in their data ultimately supporting their strategic ambitions
Work as key member of the team to support the timely and efficient delivery of all data deliverables
- Understand the relevant data from our client’ systems and carry out all required data analysis
- Analyse data to understand data limitations, improve data quality and actively contribute to data quality improvement efforts
- Support the efficient delivery of activities and projects
- Deliver insights and root cause analysis into data challenges.
- Maintain a high standard of security reference data.
- Supporting and managing projects & initiatives.
Skills and attributes:
- A Third Level degree and 3-5 years’ and Data Analyst experience.
- Experience working in a client facing environment will be an advantage
- Working experience with data analytics, management data and reference data.
- Sound knowledge of Technical Data Analytics tools,
- Experience with data vendor products
- Strong SQL skills and experience of project management and managed change processes
This role will involve travel and offers an attractive package to the successful candidate.
If you would like to find out more about the opportunities, please contact Owen Thomas on 01 661 0444 or othomas(at)lincoln.ie