A cutting-edge IT services and solutions provider to the telecommunications industry in the West of Ireland is looking for a Junior Java Developer. The successful Junior Java Developer will be working with the latest technologies in the market including Enterprise Java, EJB, Big Data, Analytics etc.
You will have the opportunity to learn and develop a standard of high-quality Java code in an agile environment. It is expected that you bring your own skills and ideas to the development.
Requirements for the Junior Java Developer role:
• A 3rd. level degree in Computer Science / IT
• Some knowledge of Java/J2EE Development and Web Services including REST
• Object oriented analysis, design skills
• Excellent English and Communication skills essential
• Interface with customers and stakeholders
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• 1-year experience in a similar role
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)