Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
Are you passionate about data and data analysis? Do you want to work for one of Ireland's fastest growing consultancy companies? Do you have leadership and great communication skills? Do you want to work for a company where there is unlimited scope for development and progression? Then this is the place for you!
To be successful in the role, you will work well in a team environment while being a resourceful, independent self-starter able to work effectively with minimal direction. You will be an experienced technical lead in data platform projects.
You will have designed and implemented analytics solutions and be used to working under pressure and having to prioritise tasks. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and very good client-facing skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Work with support team to troubleshoot and resolve client problems and questions Lead Analytics Design workshops with our customers
* Design analytics implementation plans
* Build high performance analytics models and databases
* Create project estimates and document statement of work for the delivery unit
* Mentor the delivery team on best practice
* Interpret and document customer requirements, develop and implement solutions.
* Deliver the implementation tasks as required
Qualifications & Experience:
* 6+ years experience Data Warehouse design and implementation
* Practical experience Azure SQL DB
* Analytics Data Model Design and implementation
* Power BI or similar
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Good written and verbal communication skills
This is an amazing company with great opportunities to progress and develop your skill set. You will have a voice here and be able to help shape the future of the company. The company holds values of being open and honest where all ideas are welcome from all levels of seniority. There is also a great range of benefits on offer such as generous pension scheme, healthcare, laptop, mobile phone and a market leading salary.
For more information on this amazing opportunity please call Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.