IT Audit Assistant Manager
The role involves taking a lead role in a broad variety of reviews from planning to completion as well as coaching, advising, and directing team members. The work will involve a variety of IT Audit and Internal Audit engagements so we are keen to hear from candidates with experience in either of these areas. This role can be based in Cork or Limerick!!
* 4+ years experience in IT Audit with relevant certifications/educational background
* CISA qualification, experience of IT frameworks such as ITIL, ISO27002, COBIT
* IT Security experience - CISSP, CEH, ISO27001 are an advantage
* Experience reviewing systems and processes to facilitate the provision of improvement
recommendations to clients in relation to business processes and system configurations.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people across all levels of an
* Ability to coach and mentor junior staff.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving & organisational skills.
Get in touch today to hear more on - 021-2300300 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.