Senior .Net Developer- Dublin
Looking for an opportunity to work with a market leading software company offering the most innovative and cutting-edge services?
Based in South Dublin, this market leading corporation are seeking a Senior .Net Developer to join their highly driven and uniquely ambitious team. Working within a team of 7, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development, quality, and delivery of important systems and features enjoyed by over 5 million customers in over 190 countries worldwide. This is an excellent opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, liaise with world leading development teams, and to offer knowledgeable and highly valued feedback to ensure the company is continually driving change and growth.
* Building valued software using a full Microsoft stack, including but not limited to Web applications, Rest services, WFC, and windows services.
* Liaise with the Architecture Team to actively propose designs and proof of concepts, working to deliver full implementation to the production phase
* Pro-actively participate in code reviews, engaging in giving and receiving constructive and knowledgeable feedback
* Exercise excellent communications skills when working with teammates, stakeholders, and development teams across the board
* Appeal to ones' supervisory attributes when mentoring junior members of the team
* Possess the level or equivalence of a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree
* Exercise a technical skillset and be able to communicate well with a number of individuals within both your team as well as neighbouring developers
* Have proficiency in the areas of C# , ASP.NET , MVC , WebAPI , RESTful Services
* IoC & TDD
* MS SQL , ORM's
* Light experience with service bus technology such as NServiceBUS , MSMQ, RabbitMQ
* Experience using Git
* Comfortability and relevant experience in CI/CD with varied testing strategies such as UI test and Unit Integration
* Experience with working in an Agile environment and team
* Be a potential past SCRUM Master or have previous Team Lead experience
* Experience testing automation with Selenium Webdriver
* Have familiarity of Ruby or other scripting languages
With a strong company ethos and always driven by a genuine passion for innovation, this specialist software company is an equal opportunity employer. Successful candidates will take great pride in their vital role within the team; and will be precise in all aspects of delivery from design, planning, and implementation all the way through to the releasing and monitoring of products and services that themselves, and the company are proud of.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.