The .Net Full Stack Developer will be working on enterprise level systems creating innovative solutions for an expanding service as a software organization offering exciting products to businesses. Due to on-going success and growth globally the .Net Web Developer will join an expanding team working with cutting edge technologies. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and technically sound .Net Web Developer who will play a major role within the organization.
To apply for the .Net Full Stack Developer role, send your CV to john.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 244 9516 for more info.
Excellent Salary + Bonus + 26 days Holidays + VHI + Pension + many more…
.Net Full Stack Developer Skills:
• 4+ years of professional experience in software design & development of distributed systems with demonstrated experience with .NET Framework (3.5, 4.0 and 4.5).
• Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components using AngularJS
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
• GUI design and responsive layouts (HTML, CSS)
• Experience of ASP.NET MVC and C#
• Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (e.g. REST, CQRS, SOA, SaaS, web applications)
• Experience with .Net web-service frameworks (Web API, Microservices etc.)
• Experience of Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 or 2015
• Experience of Unit Testing and Mocking tools, preferably Test Driven Development.
• Professional experience with an Agile development methodology, preferably Kanban.
• Broad technical knowledge, ranging from applications to backend systems. Hands on experience with many technologies.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)