A company that provides software solutions for financial institutions is looking to hire a Technical Trainer. This is a fantastic opportunity to partner and grow with an innovative and creative company and work directly on their Training initiatives.
The responsibilities of the Technical Trainer will include designing, developing and delivering technical training on the company’s solution both for internal, partner and external clients. You will be responsible for ensuring that identified training programs are delivered successfully and adjusted when required to meet end user requirements and ensure that all training delivery is of high quality, relevant and informative to the course attendees.
To apply for the Technical Trainer role send your CV to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 01 536 7384 for more info.
Responsibilities of the Technical Trainer:
• Work with Managers and department heads to determine and deliver technical training modules to internal staff and clients.
• Learn how to configure and customise the product across a number of releases
• Development of all course material – interfacing with engineering, professional services and other applicable areas (departments) to ensure course material is accurate and reflects current product features.
• Develop product demonstration/simulations and case studies
• Design PowerPoint presentations
• Adhere to deadlines, project commitments and deliverables
• Provide timely feedback on training content and incorporating same into current training documentation
• Manage training events from start to finish
• Development of course material and delivery of training to clients
• Travel to North America, Europe and Asia is also a requirement.
Required for the Technical Trainer role:
• Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
• Oral and written communication skills as well as good presentation skills
• High level of practical knowledge of tools and applications.
• Creative thinker and problem solution finder.
• Excellent organisational skills and results orientated.
• Results, action-oriented, with “whatever it takes” attitude
• Adapts to on-going change and works in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
• Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), with the ability to manipulate data in spreadsheets, and create presentations in PowerPoint
• Microsoft Certification an advantage
• Knowledge of the financial services industry an advantage
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
• Strong attention to detail
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)