Data Architect, Permanent, Dublin West
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading food manufacturers.
Data Architect Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Master Data Management, Central Repository Design and Implementation, Data Discovery and Data Mapping.
- We will be looking to build a team of Data Analysts who will report into this position
- Implementation of Master Data Management process using MDM tool
- Work with Architecture team in cohesion with Group Architecture Strategy
- Provide proactive technical oversight on all areas of Data Repository
What you need:
- Ability to implement enterprise Data Warehouses or Data Repositories
- Proven experience in Data Architecture
- Proven experience in Master Data Management
- In-depth technical skills and the ability to conceptualise and translate business requirements into solutions
- Strong communication and decision-making skills. Must possess the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical personnel
- Ability to identify potential issues and risks on Architecture designs that could affect stakeholders
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar Data Architecture role.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €80,000 - €85,000
- Competitive benefits package included.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact James Doyle on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.