realTime Recruitment is currently seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join one of our market leading clients based in Dublin.
Our client is seeking an excellent and innovative Senior QA Automation Engineer, with experience in Automation in a continuous delivery environment
What the role will entail:
• Create automated tests using Java
• Help with the development and maintenance of the API, Web UI and DB automation framework
• Experience working in a test-driven development environment with continuous integration pipelines
• Good knowledge of troubleshooting issues with firewalls and proxy servers
The successful candidate will have the following skills & expertise:
• Strong knowledge of BDD, cucumber, TestNG, Junit or Nunit
• Hands on experience working with MDM tools
• Experience with Java, SQL, C# or Powershell
• Good understanding of backend services technologies, knowledge of communication protocols
• Good working experience of Automation tools, technologies and best practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why work for this company?
• Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
• Ambitious, innovative and staff orientated company culture
• A market leader within their field
• Excellent daily rate on offer
Note: You will require a Stamp 4 visa or an EU Passport in order to apply for this position.
If you are currently in the market for a new position or you are interested in the possibility of working with such a fantastic company, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Greg on 01 652 0 652