itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Senior .NET Cloud Developer with strong public cloud platform competencies. This is a permanent position based with our client in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will be working with a focus on the specification, design, development, continual deployment and automation of our client's core services systems.
The ideal candidate will have, full stack experience from RESTful APIs services to public cloud infra and orchestration services. You should have experience developing for large scale, multi-regional, enterprise API driven services. The ideal candidate will have a burning desire to add to their cloud platform experience with AWS, Azure & Google Cloud as part of our client's Core Platform Team offering IOT secure connectivity services to the community.
You will be expected to play a lead role in the R&D, design, implementation & delivery to production of .Net applications. Knowledge of microservices patterns of servitisation and cloudification are crucial. You will have a keen interest in .Net technologies, cloud native patterns and the process of designing a scalable system by engaging with our client's various stakeholders, R&D and technical project delivery.
Key Skills and Experience
* 2+ years Senior Engineering experience
* 3+ years Azure, or complimentary public cloud technology experience - Azure/AWS/Google Cloud/Terraform
* 5+ years .NET software design & development and production delivery experience
* Degree in computer science or similar
* C# .NET v4.0 and later
* ASP.NET Web API/REST development
* ADO.NET interfacing to Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later
* Strong scripting skills (Perl/Powershell/Python)
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
* Experience with TDD, Unit & Integration Test Automation
* Ambition and passion to learn & do
* Windows Server (IIS)
* Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later
* Jenkins or similar automation framework
* Some Knowledge of 12 factor, cloud native and micro-services principals
* Understanding of best practises and how to implement them - agile / EIP design patterns
* Other languages: Java / Spring framework
* Knowledge of NoSQL & distributed databases technologies
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Marta Hoppe ( +353 83 059 7338 or marta dot hoppe at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.